Located on beautiful Buderim, elevated 180 meters above sea level, just 8 minutes from Mooloolaba Beach and 11 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, Aquila Retreat is a boho-luxe rainforest retreat with stunning views, set within almost 10 acres of grounds, all for your exclusive hire.
The Sunshine Coast’s ultimate luxury group accommodation, Aquila makes a magical destination experience for you and your group if planning an intimate celebration, wedding, retreat, birthday, workshop, board meeting or any event; Christmas, Easter, birthdays, reunions, anniversaries, baby showers, bridal showers, high teas, girls weekend, boys weekend, team weekends and the list goes on! Ask for Aquila’s recommended services & supply list, for all the contacts you need to arrange the ultimate stay i.e. private chefs, caterers, massage therapists, yoga teachers, florists, full service event planners, stylists and much, much more!
Aquila’s designer interior fit-out, guest inclusions, and ancillaries are superior. Newly renovated, this boho-luxe emporium sleeps 30 persons in absolute luxury. Brand new Hypnos Balmoral beds in every room, luxurious Saya toiletries for each guest, Bonnie & Neil Cushions, layers of designer books and sumptuous furnishings have come together to create a ‘nest for a guest’ that is second to none!
P R O P E R T Y F E A T U R E S
Aquila Retreat is an interior designed, luxury home with a boho-luxe look and feel. Aquila boasts:
- 9 expansive bedrooms with 11 bathrooms – All rooms open to decks, patios or rainforest gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all rooms and spaces
- A safe is located in most bedrooms
- A hairdryer in each room
- Saya luxe eco toiletries for each guest
- Huge cinematic 86 inch 217cm LG Super Smart Movie (ideal for plugins and use as a projector)
- 3 Kitchens, catering fridges, commercial ice machine and bar fridges. Choice of gas and induction cooking
- West Elm Crockery, Global knives, 2 x Nespresso coffee machines, blenders, bakeware & serving ware en mass, a cold press juicer, a 6 slice commercial toaster and even a Thermomix!
- Pantry dry goods provided
- Eco cleaning products supplied
- Luxe soft furnishings such as Bonnie and Neil cushions, Whisteria swing chairs and Hypnos beds
- iMac – for guest use
- 4 x Miele washers and dryers for guest use
- Eco luxe clothing detergent and softener supplied
- Multiple communal alfresco areas
- Chlorine free swimming pool and hot tub
- Built-in pool lounge
- Outdoor fire pits
- Rainforest trails
- Rainforest bar
- Large billiard table
- Parking for up to 30 plus vehicles
- Yoga Shala
- Second Yoga / workshop Studio space
- Places to retreat, sit and walk in nature
- A small jetty on the large lily pad dam
- Meditation benches
- 2 dams, a waterfall and a stream
- A level clearing for marquees
- Ping pong table, pool toys and board games
- Aquila is brimming with practical items too, a disability shower seat, porta cot/s, nappy change, car, seat, toys & even a pram!
- A private helicopter landing (for guest use by arrangement on the owners neighbouring property)
R A T E S I N F O R M A T I O N
Aquila Retreat has a 2-night minimum booking requirement
Aquila’s nightly rate is $3,350 per night for up to 30 guests.
Discounts are given for longer stays, excludes Christmas and public holidays.
There is a cleaning, linen and ancillary charge of $1,450
44 hours is required to clean just the interior of Aquila Retreat and a further 20 hours to clean the alfresco areas. Aquila commits to a standard of cleaning suitable for royalty.
When an event is to be held at the property a $1,500 event fee is charged and you must hire a minimum of 1 Aquila trained personal event assistant. Cost for this service is $500.
Aquila recommends 1x Aquila trained personal assistant is hired, for every 30 guests in attendance.
You may host an event at Aquila for up to 80 persons (more by arrangement)
You must be staying at Aquila Retreat in order to host an event.
Iron / Hair dryer
Fully equipped kitchen
Private swimming pool